The registration deadline of the 3rd China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition is February 28th, 2019. The competition will attract numerous high-quality overseas start-up projects, in order to integrate innovation and entrepreneurship resources to help foreign innovators and entrepreneurs connect with Chinese hi-tech industrial resources, thus expanding the Chinese market for win-win results.
(Ⅰ) COMPETITION INTRODUCTION
The 3rd China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition aims to provide a platform stimulating mutual learning and innovations for competitors. Without limitation of nationalities, high-level talents and projects are admitted to this competition. Registration for the competition is open from December 1st, 2018 to February 28th, 2019.
The competition offers a total prize pool of RMB 11.2 million (1.43 million Euros), including RMB 2.9 million (370,000 Euros) for Overseas Division finalists, RMB 1.5 million (190,000 Euros) for Professional finalists, RMB 2.5 million (320,000 Euros) for Industrial finalists and RMB 4.3 million (550,000 Euros) for the grand champion.
In addition to the prizes, the competition also provides high-quality entrepreneurship projects with support such as industrial incentives, financial technology and project incubation.
(Ⅱ) PARTICIPANTS OF COMPETITION
The Participants (teams or individuals) should:
- be those who have innovation achievements and business plans;
- have plans of entrepreneurship in Shenzhen within 6 months after the competition;
- should possess full ownership of all rights related to the product, the technology and the patent, have no property dispute with any other person, and assume full responsibility caused by any possible infringement;
- be those who had won prizes in the 1st and 2nd China (Shenzhen) Innovation Competition of International Talents, the 1st and 2nd China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition and previous China (Shenzhen) Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition shall not compete in this Competition.
- Application method: Visit the official website of the Competition (www.itcsz.cn) to register and apply.
- Deadline: February 28, 2019
Notes: The deadline of application and the time of competitions are subject to the final confirmation on the official website. You will directly gain access to Preliminary of Professional Competitions if your projects correspond to the given options of the Professional Competitions.
- 赛事地点：Electrum Sal A, Kista, Isafjordsgatan 22 Stockholm, Sweden.
Overseas Division Competitions
- Time: March 26th, 2019
- Address: Electrum Sal A, Kista, Isafjordsgatan 22 Stockholm, Sweden.
Overseas Division Competitions are divided into 2 rounds.
In the first round, experts are going to be organized to review projects. Top 4 Candidates of each division are going to be selected out from every industry in accordance with scores to enter the Overseas Division Finals.
In the second round, experts of each division are organized to review projects for the Overseas Division Finals. Candidates are going to compete live by means of roadshow. Winners of the first, second, and third prizes are going to be ranked in accordance with scores. Top 2 candidates of each industry are going to be qualified into the Industrial Finals in Shenzhen.
During the Overseas Division Competitions, experts shall be invited to perform entrepreneurship coaching and training for candidates selected to compete in the Industrial Finals.
- 比赛方式：专业赛分两轮举行。 第一轮，专业赛初选。由各专业赛承办机构组织专业领域内知名专家，对项目进行书面或现场评审。根据各专业评分高低排名，各专业取前15名晋级专业赛决赛；第二轮，专业赛决赛。专业赛决赛当天，晋级项目按3个专业分开比赛，通过现场路演加答辩的方式，由专业评委，评选出各专业一、二、三等奖。各专业赛前3名晋级总决赛。
- Time: March, 2019 (Preliminary); April 9 , 2019 (Finals)
- Categories: Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Financial Technology
- Professional Competition are divided into 2 rounds. In the first round of selection, there will be a group of experts to score each project, the top 15 teams from each industry will be selected to advance into Professional Final. In the Second round of professional final, each team will compete against rivals from the same industry and face the challenges from all 10 divisions. There will be 9 minutes of presentation time and 6 minutes of Q&A session. Projects are going to be evaluated carefully and one first prize, two second prizes and three third prizes will be awarded. The first prize and second prize winner earn their tickets to the Final Finals.
- Time: April 10, 2019
- Categories: Internet and Mobile Internet (information technology), Electronic Science and Technology, Biology and Life Science and Technology, Advanced Manufacturing, Materials & Energy (including energy conservation and environmental protection)
- Distinguished candidates of 5 industries in the Industrial Finals are going to compete respectively by means of roadshow. Winners of the first, second and third prizes are going to be ranked by professional experts. Top 3 candidates are going to be qualified into the Finals.
- Time: April 12, 2019
- On the day of the Finals, the First, Second and Third final prizes will be selected by professional and public judges through site roadshows and Q&A sessions. During the Competition, a field visit to local innovation and startup environments will be arranged for contestants to promote cooperation with local enterprises and institutions, startup parks, investors, and businesses in relevant industries to assist in their development of the Chinese market. Travel subsidies will be provided by the Organizing Committee to the finalists who come to Shenzhen for the Finals (2 persons for every project at most).
The Competition is going to follow the principles of ‘fairness, justice and openness’. Experts of technological, human resources, and investment fields are going to organized to ensure justice and equity of the whole competition.
(IV) Contact Us
Shenzhen China-Europe Innovation Center
Tel: +86 135 1063 2856
Tel: +86 135 3069 0880